At Heart-Centered Counseling, we view our work as more than just a traditional therapy practice.
Every day, we strive to do much more than just fill up our calendars. We want to provide the best possible resource for our clients, our teammates, and our community. It’s more than just a job. It’s a caring commitment to our friends and neighbors in Fort Collins and the surrounding area.
Together, we are a nurturing team of skilled therapists who’ve come together to create an outstanding group practice, enabling us to deliver the kind of service an individual therapist just can’t provide on his own. Enabled by our group approach, we make the following promises to our clients:
- We’ll have immediate availability so people in crisis can get help right away.
- We’ll take every insurance we possibly can, including both Medicare and Medicaid.
- We’ll have experienced therapists on staff who can meet a client’s needs, regardless of what they’re going through. We welcome individuals, families, couples, children, and seniors, and almost every specialized situation.
We’re currently looking to add a new therapist to our team
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is licensed (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist).
- Has his/her heart in the right place. We’re looking for someone who’s a caring, empathic, skilled therapist.
- Is interested in working together with a caring team who enjoys the benefits of working as a group.
- Wants to grow, but also wishes he/she could think more about helping people and less about client acquisition. We can offer you about 3 new clients each week.
We’re located in Old Town, Fort Collins, with satellite offices in Greeley, CO. We currently have eleven psychotherapists on staff and are slowly growing.
We provide all the client referrals, do all the marketing, provide the office space and provide a supportive community of therapists to work with. In short, we offer a caring environment with zero overhead and zero marketing on your part.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with a short cover letter and a resume. The position will remain open until filled.